Today’s eBook in the Celebrate Australia Giveaway:
Title: The Dairy Farmer’s Daughter by Sarah Williams
Heart of the Hinterland Series Book One
Publisher: Serenade Publishing
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Length: 240 pages
In the heart of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland there is a vibrant community of farmers, artists and passionate people all trying to live the best lives they can. Love doesn’t always come easily but it is always worth fighting for.
Justin would have preferred to stay in the city and pretend it was an ordinary day. A day that didn’t include a funeral for a father he’d barely known…
Justin Wheeler is not a country boy. He could have been, if his mother had stayed married to his father and not moved back to the city when he was only a toddler. But now that his estranged father is dead and he has inherited the dairy farm, Justin finds himself considering if the life he is living is actually the life he wants.
Family means everything to Freya Montgomery. She loves living on the land and helping to grow the family business. She knows how important agriculture is to their small hinterland community, so when Justin arrives in town and is offered a generous price from a housing developer to buy his property, Freya must convince him not to accept the deal and instead lease the land to her family.
Will Justin choose riches over his heritage or will he find a love more valuable than all the money in the world?
Here’s how to enter the Celebrate Australia:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
4. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
5. Fill out the form below by 5 PM Mountain Time Wednesday February 20th:
* I am the only person who will have access to info that is submitted to me UNLESS a publisher or author has donated an eBook for the giveaway. For a prize donated by an author or publisher, I will forward your e-mail and format selection to the person responsible for distributing the eBook. Please refer to the privacy page HERE if you have questions about how your information is used. In the event the contest form is not working, please leave your book selection in the comments below.*
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail the winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. The winners will be posted HERE on Saturday.
***The eBook in this giveaway has been purchased by Book Reviews & More by Kathy.***