Here are the eBooks in this week’s Saturday Series Spotlight contest:
Title: Truth Will Out by K.C. Wells
Merrychurch Mysteries Series Book One
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Genre: Contemporary, Gay, Romance, Mystery, Suspense
Length: pages/Word Count: 66,929
Jonathon de Mountford’s visit to Merrychurch village to stay with his uncle Dominic gets off to a bad start when Dominic fails to appear at the railway station. But when Jonathon finds him dead in his study, apparently as the result of a fall, everything changes. For one thing, Jonathon is the next in line to inherit the manor house. For another, he’s not so sure it was an accident, and with the help of Mike Tattersall, the owner of the village pub, Jonathon sets out to prove his theory—if he can concentrate long enough without getting distracted by the handsome Mike.
They discover an increasingly long list of people who had reason to want Dominic dead. And when events take an unexpected turn, the amateur sleuths are left bewildered. It doesn’t help that the police inspector brought in to solve the case is the last person Mike wants to see, especially when they are told to keep their noses out of police business.
In Jonathon’s case, that’s like a red rag to a bull….
Title: Roots of Evil by K.C. Wells
Merrychurch Mysteries Series Book Two
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Genre: Contemporary, Gay, Mystery, Suspense, Romance
Length: 210 pages/Word Count: 70,560
Sequel to Truth Will Out
A Merrychurch Mysteries Case
Many consider Naomi Teedle the village witch. Most people avoid her except when they have need of her herbs and potions. She lives alone on the outskirts of Merrychurch, and that’s fine by everyone—old Mrs. Teedle is not the most pleasant of people. But when she is found murdered, her mouth bulging with her own herbs and roots, suddenly no one has a bad word to say about her.
Jonathon de Mountford is adjusting to life up at the manor house, but it’s not a solitary life: pub landlord Mike Tattersall sees to that. Jonathon is both horrified to learn of the recent murder and confused by the sudden reversal of public opinion. Surely someone in the village had reason to want her dead? He and Mike decide it’s time for them to step in and “help” the local police with their investigation. Only problem is, their sleuthing uncovers more than one suspect—and the list is getting longer….
I am giving away one eBook from the Merrychurch Mysteries series-WINNER’S CHOICE. Here’s how to enter the Saturday Series Spotlight contest:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
4. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
5. Fill out the form below by 5 PM Mountain Time Monday afternoon.
* I am the only person who will have access to info that is submitted to me UNLESS a publisher or author has donated an eBook for the giveaway. For a prize donated by an author or publisher, I will forward your e-mail and format selection to the person responsible for distributing the eBook. Please refer to the privacy page HERE if you have questions about how your information is used. In the event the contest form is not working, please leave your book selection in the comments below.*
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. The winner will be posted HERE on Tuesday.
***The eBooks in this giveaway have been purchased by Book Reviews & More by Kathy.***