Here are the eBooks for this week’s Winning Wednesday contest:
Title: The Magnolia Sisters by Michelle Major
Publisher: HQN Books
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Length: 336 pages
An inheritance brought her to Magnolia, but love just might keep her there…
Avery Keller arrives in Magnolia, North Carolina, with one aim: collect her inheritance and quickly put the quirky town in her rearview mirror. But the father who didn’t acknowledge her when he was alive has left Avery a mess to sort through—along with two half sisters she’s never met and a gorgeous single dad living next door. Soon her plan to keep this colorful, close-knit community at a distance gets complicated….
Grayson Atwell has rescued plenty of people in his firefighting career. His work and his little girl, Violet, are his entire world and there’s no time for anything—or anyone—else. But the vulnerability beneath Avery’s prickly facade brings out a fiercely protective side of him. Despite her protests, Gray can see that Avery’s falling under Magnolia’s spell—just like he’s falling for her. Now the only question is: How can he convince her to give them both a chance at forever?
Title: Jace by Sasha Summers
Kings of Country Series Book One
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Length: 416 pages
Let the music carry you away in this brand-new series featuring the King family and their country music dynasty
Music is all he has…but is it enough to heal them both?
Jace Black went from an oilfield roughneck to an overnight singing sensation. Now he’s working on a duet with country music legend Krystal King, and he’s determined to earn his way to the top. But the more time he spends with Krystal, the more he finds himself falling for her—and he’s beginning to be more interested in her than he is in making a name for himself.
Krystal King grew up on stage and in the spotlight. No matter how golden her life appears, her past left deep wounds. But Jace Black makes her wish things were different. To do that, she’d have to risk letting him in… And that might be too big a risk for her battered heart to take.
Title: Gabriel’s Storm by Sue Brown
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Genre: Contemporary, Gay, Rimance
Length: 193 pages/Word Count: 61,304
A year after he lost his wife and child to a sudden storm, Gabriel Pennant stands vigil on a Cornish clifftop and spots a small boat in distress as another storm rolls in. Gabriel fights strong winds and dangerous waves to rescue an unconscious young man. He carries the man back to his cottage and sits with him until he wakes, only to discover he’s suffering from amnesia.
When Sam wakes up in the cottage of a brooding, handsome stranger with a tragic past who saved him from drowning but obviously doesn’t want him there, he remembers nothing except being captive in his own body.
Then they are trapped together as the village is cut off by a landslip, and Gabriel has no choice but to offer grudging hospitality. Gabriel finds himself unwillingly attracted to his houseguest, and Sam just wants to take away the pain in the eyes of the lonely widower. But first they need to find out who Sam is and why he’s having nightmares about men trying to kill him.
Wednesday is contest day on Book Reviews and More by Kathy. Three lucky winners will win the eBook of their choice! Here’s how to enter:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
4. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
5. Fill out the form below by 5 PM Mountain Time Friday afternoon:
* I am the only person who will have access to info that is submitted to me UNLESS a publisher or author has donated an eBook for the giveaway. For a prize donated by an author or publisher, I will forward your e-mail and format selection to the person responsible for distributing the eBook. Please refer to the privacy page HERE if you have questions about how your information is used. In the event the contest form is not working, please leave your book selection in the comments below.*
It’s that easy! The winners will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail the winners the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. The winners will be posted HERE on Saturday.