Here are the eBooks in this week’s Saturday Series Spotlight contest:
Title: Meet Me at Sunset by Olivia Miles
Evening Island Series Book One
Publisher: Rosewood Press
Genre: Contemporary, Women’s Fiction
Length: 362 pages
From USA TODAY bestselling author Olivia Miles comes the first in a collection of stand-alone novels set on the fictional shores of Evening Island—just a ferry ride across the lake from Blue Harbor, home to the newest heartwarming series!
The Morgan sisters spent many blissful summers at their family’s lake house growing up, but as they grew older, their lives took very different paths.
Hope adores her twin girls, but she doesn’t love being a stay-at-home mom. When her workaholic husband doesn’t support her career aspirations, she packs up the kids and goes to Sunset Cottage, thinking that some time apart will help her decide what she really wants—but when the life she dreamed of becomes a possibility, she is more torn than ever.
Gemma was supposed to be planning her wedding, not trying to get back deposits. And she was supposed to be finished writing her latest romance novel, not staring at a blank screen. Lost and down on her luck, she heads north to Evening Island, hoping to find the inspiration she needs to fill the page, and maybe, her heart.
Ellie is almost perfectly content living in the house that once belonged to her grandmother, even if it does get a little lonely sometimes. Still, work is steady at her art studio and the island continues to serve as a muse, especially when her first love makes a surprise return.
In the course of a month, the Morgan sisters learn that despite their differences and their personal struggles, they might just have more in common than the old summer cottage that they inherited.
I am giving away one eBook from the Evening Island series. Here’s how to enter the Saturday Series Spotlight contest:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (upper left corner). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
4. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don’t forget to:
5. Fill out the form below by 5 PM Mountain Time Monday afternoon.
* I am the only person who will have access to info that is submitted to me UNLESS a publisher or author has donated an eBook for the giveaway. For a prize donated by an author or publisher, I will forward your e-mail and format selection to the person responsible for distributing the eBook. Please refer to the privacy page HERE if you have questions about how your information is used. In the event the contest form is not working, please leave your book selection in the comments below.*
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. The winner will be posted HERE on Tuesday.