Here are the eBooks for this week’s Winning Wednesday contest:
Title: First Love, Take Two by Sajni Patel
Genre: Contemporary, Romance, Women’s Fiction
Length: 336 pages
On the verge of realizing her dream of being a doctor, Preeti Patel should be ecstatic. But between the stress of her residency, trying to find a job, and managing her traditional, no-boundaries family, Preeti’s anxiety is through the roof. Relationships and love aren’t even an option. Fortunately, Preeti’s finally found a new place to stay . . . only to discover that her new roommate is her ex.
Preeti never quite got over Daniel Thompson. Super-hot, plenty of swagger, amazing cook—the guy is practically perfect. And if it weren’t for their families, there might have been a happily ever after. But it’s hard to keep her sanity and libido in check when the man of her dreams is sleeping mere feet away. Can Preeti and Daniel find a way to stand up and fight for each other one last time . . . before they lose their second chance?
Title: Make Me Burn by Marie Harte
Turn Up the Heat Series Book One
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Length: 336 pages
For fans of Jaci Burton and Roxanne St. Claire comes a sizzling contemporary romance from New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Marie Harte:
- Enemies to lovers romance
- Sexy Seattle firefighters
- Forced proximity, workplace romance
- Irresistible attraction and scorching high heat
- Adorable dogs from the local animal rescue
Reporter Avery Dearborn hasn’t had the best day. She was filmed fending off a lovesick dog before being rescued from falling flat on her face by none other than her arch nemesis. Seattle firefighter Brad Battle hasn’t changed at all in the five years since she last saw him. He’s still handsome, hot, and charming—to everyone but her.
Brad can’t believe his bad luck to run into Avery, of all people. But to make matters worse, their shared chemistry on screen goes viral. Soon he’s forced to work with her for a popular online live streaming segment. The spot will help the local animal charity and make the fire department look good, so who is he to disobey a direct order to cooperate?
Trust takes time, but as Avery and Brad come to realize they are different people than when they first met, anger turns to irresistible attraction, and hard feelings into hot sex. But letting the past stay in the past isn’t as easy as it sounds. And if they’re not careful, that attraction could ignite and they’ll both get burned.
**Trigger warning: book has mention of the hero’s tragic past, involving a friend’s suicide.
Title: New Leaf by Andrew Grey
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Genre: Contemporary, Gay, Romance
Length: 200 pages
When Dex Grippon’s mother dies, he takes it as a sign—it’s time to give up acting and return to his hometown. If he can find a way to save his mother’s bookstore, he can preserve the one link he still has to his parents. But keeping an independent bookstore afloat turns out to be more difficult than he anticipated, and Dex isn’t the only one who wonders what else his mom might have been selling.
Former cop Les Gable might be off the job, but he has to know what was going on at the bookstore, and he’ll do anything to satisfy his curiosity—including befriend the new owner with an offer to help sort out his new business. Something about the bookstore doesn’t smell right, and Les is going to find out what.
The problem is that his curiosity about Dex soon far outstrips his interest in what happened at the store. But as curiosity matures into love, the store’s past threatens their future. Can Les and Dex untangle the mystery of the bookshop and escape with their relationship—and their lives—intact, or will the whole thing go up in smoke?
Wednesday is contest day on Book Reviews and More by Kathy. Three lucky winners will win the eBook of their choice! Here’s how to enter:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (below). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
4. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don't forget to:
5. Fill out the form below by 4 PM Mountain Time Friday afternoon:
* I am the only person who will have access to info that is submitted to me UNLESS a publisher or author has donated an eBook for the giveaway. For a prize donated by an author or publisher, I will forward your e-mail and format selection to the person responsible for distributing the eBook. Please refer to the privacy page HERE if you have questions about how your information is used. In the event the contest form is not working, please leave your book selection in the comments below.*
It’s that easy! The winners will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail the winners the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. The winners will be posted HERE on Saturday.
***The eBooks in this giveaway have been purchased by Book Reviews & More by Kathy.***