Here are the eBooks in this week’s Saturday Series Spotlight contest:
Title: The House on Sunshine Corner by Phoebe Mills
The Sunshine Corner Series Book One
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Length: 353 pages
This captivating enemies-to-lovers romance about a daycare teacher who clashes with a brooding dad is perfect second-chance love story for fans of Debbie Mason.
Abby Engel has a great life. She’s the owner of Sunshine Corner, the daycare she runs with her girlfriends; she has the most adoring grandmother (aka the Baby Whisperer); and she lives in a perfect hidden gem of a town. All that’s missing is the thing she wants the most: a family. But after a stint of online dating and a string of bad blind dates, she’s ready to give up. And then her ex-boyfriend (aka the love of her life) walks back into town…
Carter Hayes has no intention of staying in Heart’s Hope Bay. He’s there to help his sister out for a few weeks, and then he’s back on a plane to Las Vegas. But small-town living has its appeal, and it’s not long before Carter’s reminded of just how much he loves his hometown…and the one woman he’s never been able to forget. But after breaking her heart all those years ago, can Carter convince Abby that he’s her happy-ever-after?
Title: A Wedding on Sunshine Corner by Pheobe Mills
The Sunshine Corner Series Book Two
Genre: Contemporary, Romance
Length: 368 pages
A delightful small-town romance between a daycare teacher and single dad who must overcome their differences to help plan the ultimate wedding.
They’ve driven each other crazy for years, but were they fighting each other—or the chemistry between them?
As the youngest in her loving, overprotective family, Savannah Lowe has always gone with the flow instead of going out on a limb…until now. Her new job running a preschool requires her to be all in. If only the father of one of her students wasn’t her brother’s incredibly infuriating, impossibly attractive best friend. Savannah has no clue what she ever did to make him dislike her, and now they’re stuck spending even more time together planning her brother’s wedding.
Single father Noah Adams has his hands full between his job as a paramedic and caring for his young daughter. The last thing he needs is a complication like Savannah in his life—a girl he remembers being constantly pampered by her family. But the more he gets to know her, the more he sees how kind and compassionate she really is. N
I am giving away one eBook from The Sunshine Corner series-WINNER’S CHOICE. Here’s how to enter the Saturday Series Spotlight contest:
You must Do TWO of the Following:
1. Sign up for e-mail updates (below). One email daily with the day’s posts.
2. Be or become a fan of Book Reviews & More by Kathy Facebook page
3. Follow me on Twitter (@BookReviewsMore)
Make sure you have filled out the contest entry form:
4. To be eligible to enter contests on Book Reviews and More by Kathy you MUST fill out the contest entry form (found HERE). This form only needs to be filled out ONCE. Your privacy is important to me, and I will not share your information.
And don't forget to:
5. Fill out the form below by 4 PM Mountain Time Monday afternoon.
* I am the only person who will have access to info that is submitted to me UNLESS a publisher or author has donated an eBook for the giveaway. For a prize donated by an author or publisher, I will forward your e-mail and format selection to the person responsible for distributing the eBook. Please refer to the privacy page HERE if you have questions about how your information is used. In the event the contest form is not working, please leave your book selection in the comments below.*
It’s that easy! The winner will be selected using random.org. I will e-mail one lucky winner the eBook of their choice in their preferred format. The winner will be posted HERE on Tuesday.
***The eBooks in this giveaway have been purchased by Book Reviews & More by Kathy.***